Canal du Centre

Canal du Centre

Monday, August 16, 2021

A New Way to get the Blog

 Over a the top of the right side of the page is a new feature. Well, sorta new. It used to be possible to get blog posts automatically in your email inbox using Google’s Feedburner function. Recently, though, our Google Overlords have axed that function but other bloggers pointed me to a new one. Putting your email in the little box will get new posts emailed to you looking just as they are here. The only difference is there will be a little strip of those silly ads you see on other pages at the bottom. I don’t think they’re particularly intrusive but that’s the price you pay, I guess. I certainly don’t get anything from them. You can give it a try and there is an “unfollow” button on every email so you can end it any time you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All of a sudden I'm getting comment spam. I'll have to use Captcha until it gets under control. Sorry...